Visit My Website: http://burakmen.com/product/OctoSuite.html Social Robot is a complete new tool has just hit the market that has simplified the video ranking method.. Its manufacturing page 1 rankings when page one rankings and it does ALL the arduous work for you! The creators have called it SocialRobot and it automatically syndicates your content to over five hundred+ high,quality social bookmarking sites on complete autopilot! We all recognize how powerful social bookmarks are for ranking #1,right? If theres any supply of backlinks that have created additional page one rankings then any other its social bookmarks! And Social Robot: Gets you initially page rankings,FAST! Builds over 500+ high,quality bookmarks to ANY URL that you would like has one,click posting capabilities therefore it does ALL the work for you in ONE click! the professional version includes a engineered,in drip feeding choice to relinquish your campaigns that natural feel permits you to export full reports of your campaigns and much A LOT OF more! list of social media sites,free social networking sites,social sites for adults,social networks list,new social media sites,social robot pro,social robot pro software,social robot pro download
Social Media Statistics 2018 – Social Media Stats – Interesting for Marketing
Social Media Statistics UK and World Wide ( including Internet stats ) In 2009 there was 1.7 million social media users in the UK which has exploded to more than 42 million users by the end of 2017. We are going to look at some of the most startling social media statistics in the UK for 2018. Hi, its Ciaran from ProfileTree.com and lets get right into the detail FIRST LETS LOOK AT GENERAL INTERNET USE 99% of all adults aged 16 to 34 years were internet users in the UK, compared to 41% of adults aged 75 years and over. The over 55s are showing the highest level of internet adoption in the UK in recent years. But there are regional differences – Northern Ireland has the lowest internet use in the UK with only 84% 2017 No surprise London is the region with the highest amount of internet users at 93%. Scotland and Wales both have 87% of adults using the internet regularly. 22% of disabled adults had NEVER used the internet in 2017. 1 in 10 adults have never used the internet in the UK a total of 4.8million people. 4 hours is the average time spent using the internet per day in the UK on Desktop/Laptop compared to 1hr 47 mins on a mobile device. NOW SOCIAL MEDIA USE IN THE UK 64% of the UK population use social media accounts at least every month ( The Global average is 37% ) The UAE leads the world with 99% social media use. 11% more people used social media in the UK this year compared to last year and we spend 1hour 48 minutes is spent on social media every day compared to 4 hours 17 mins in the Philippines, 2 hours 6 minutes in the United States and just 40 minutes in Japan. 82% of UK individuals use mobile phones compared to Spain with the highest use in the world at 88%. The global average is 66%. In the UK Facebook is by far the most popular social media with a market share of 74% . YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Tumblr and Reddit all make up the chasing pack. Facebook owns 2 of the most popular social networks with the Facebook site itself and the Instagram App, but if we include communication apps Facebook also has Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp Messenger. Globally Facebook has 2 billion users, Instagram over 800 million users, WhatsApp has 1.2 billion monthly users and over 1.2 billion monthly active users on Facebook messengers worldwide. Facebook owns communications globally! Facebook is most popular in the UK with 25-34 year olds. Instagram in the UK has more than 20 million users mostly in the 18-24 and 25-34 age group. Only 15% of UK Instagram users are over 45 years old. LinkedIn has named London as the most connected city in the world and 1/3 of the UK population have some sort of profile. The average UK person has 144 connections the 4th most connected country in the world. Twitter is expected to have over 17 million users in the UK in 2018 with more than half of users expected to be age 34 or older. Pinterest users in the UK are around 85% female and 57% of UK Pinterest users are through mobile, but males are a growing group. 87% of pinners have purchased a product because of Pinterest! Snapchat users are in the 12-17 and 18-24 age group while use in older age groups is growing. It is estimated that in 2017 Snapchat will have around 13 million or 1/3 of all UK smartphone users using the app. Why not share this on your social media and add your thoughts in the comments below. Visit us at www.profiletree.com for more information on social media statistics from around the world.
Great Social Media Management Tools – Social Media Management Tools
Social media has recently and rapidly grown into a powerful and popular marketing tool for business owners. More and more business owners are coming forward to promote their businesses online. In this article, we will explain how you can use social media for your day-to-day business. Most business owners face problems dealing with this aspect of social media and we hope that this article might help them.
Social media, unlike any other marketing tool, works best when it is handled on a daily basis. It is time consuming, but highly effective. You need to be constantly interacting with your potential customers if you want your social media strategy to work. Some simple ways to do this are :
1) Searching for opportunities – People ask for advice on social networking websites. For example, a person who wants to buy a bike may post something related to it on his social networking page. Hence, a business dealing in bikes needs to pay attention to such tweets and posts as they may help in a business.
2) Deal individually – You should try and deal with customers individually. This gives them a feeling of pride and helps in building strong relationships. Your existing customers will be loyal to you if you handle them with this approach.
3) Videos and Graphics – Videos and graphics have been growing rapidly on websites as they attract the most number of visitors. Design your page or website with graphics and videos related to your business. Design them in such a way that the visitors connect to you.
4) Reward your friends and followers – Rewarding your friends and followers is also a good way to generate traffic. Giving discounts and coupons to your friends, followers and fans makes them connect to you in a better way.
5) Reviews – Reviews are getting more and more attention of late, particularly with the way Google has been using them in their search results. You can use social media to help take control of your reputation.
6) Business related content – Focus on the business part of your website. Keep it up-to-date with the latest deals and offers related to your business. This will help in a higher conversion rate. Information that might not profit you is useless, so try to avoid it.
7) Keep yourself up-to-date – This is the most important part. Review websites of your friends and competitors so that you know what and what not they are offering. This may help you in providing better deals to your customers.
#2 Job Section || View Jobs || Company Panel || Social Networking site in tutorial Laravel 5.4
In this part of series ‘Social Networking site in tutorial Laravel 5.4’ Today we will learn how to View job list by company panel. if you have any doubt please drop a message: https://www.facebook.com/easycodesardar Get Code: https://github.com/Hardeepcoder/LaraBook-Social-Network-in-laravel-5.4
- How to create a free Social Networking site
- RailsSpace Building a Social Networking Website with Ruby on Rails Addison Wesley Professional Ruby
Instagram for Business Basics
Thanks to the apperance of social media tools today, it is so easy to find the relevant, timely information about competitors. Many managers typically can get anecdotal competitive intelligence from tidbits they continually gain. These days, with the popular of many media tools, business owners should follow a more systematic approach that make it easier to learn the way other companies are carrying out.
Using the internet and social media simplifies competitive analysis for those who know how to use the tools effectively. It’s a little more than just Googling competitors. The goal should be profiling competitors to gain a better understanding of their background, financials, products, marketing, strategy and facilities.
It’s not feasible to get all this information in one visit on the web. While some facts may never appear in social media, with patience and research, many questions can still be answered. Social media sites are not silos of information; there is a great deal of intertwined info among sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs. It’s an unstructured exchange that will require searching and analysis.
Here are some quick ideas to get started:
1. Join blog discussions germane to the product area. Use blogcatalog.com to find people discussing issues and ideas relevant to the industry, service group or marketing niche. Reading these will provide a background of what’s important. Posting to these blogs is advised only if the contributor is ready to share and get some comments back! This is a step towards being known as an authority in the field. Another strategy is to learn which bloggers influence customers. Measure their influence by Googling them to see what else they are doing. It’s all about engagement, feedback and exchange. That just could lead to some direct business.
2. Search summize.com for data being announced in Twitter about products, companies, and industries. For example, one market researcher learned that his competitors were using Twitter to broadcast announcements to potential respondents, asking them to participate in a survey at the mall for $ 15/hour. This tool also helps with advanced searches about people, words, places, dates, attitudes, and retweets or tweets containing links.
3. LinkedIn.com facilitates a huge amount of competitive knowledge. Most people use LinkedIn to network and connect with other professionals. By digging deeper (and using the keyword, company or people search), users can find information on businesses and functions within companies, job listings, and join discussion groups. To get started, create a brief profile, including a picture to inspire trust, and start adding contacts. Here’s a tip – perform an advanced search and under company name select “Past not current”. This will give a read on the turnover rate and whether key people are leaving.
If this seems daunting, it’s not, just dedicate some time to “social media” activities, create a plan, start researching, and modify as needed based on which tools are working most effectively.
MBA LEVEL: How to Write a Social Media Marketing Strategy–That SELLS.
Social marketing success is measured by the benefits of the marketing campaigns to the society rather than the financial gain or increase in sales. Social marketing seeks to educate the society on certain issues and suggesting solutions to societal problems, and not entirely promoting certain goods or services. Funds spent on social marketing cannot be recovered in financial terms, but in terms of making the lives of people better.
To ensure your social marketing success, it is important to define the aims of your campaign. What do you wish to gain from this marketing? A reduction in the number of motor accidents is increasing awareness of road safety regulations or any other. The aims must be specific enough and numeric values attached if possible; that is the only way to measure the success of the marketing successfully. For instance, the aim could be reducing road accidents by 15% by the end of the year, by doing this we can measure at the end of the year if this has been successful or not.
After defining the aims of the social marketing, you need to identify your audience. What age group should the audience encompass? Which media will be more appropriate in reaching them? The methods that will work for young people may not work for the elderly. If the audience is online, then the internet will do but if not, another method has to be found to get the message to them.
The approach to the marketing will depend on the audience. If the audiences are online and are part of social networking groups, then perhaps Facebook or twitter will be a good medium. If they love to watch photos, then you could create your campaigns as photos and tag them in. You could also use banner adverts and Google Adwords for the elderly internet users who are not part of social networking sites.
Finally, you need to analyze your methods used and results obtained and check them against the aims stated. If the aims are being met, then all is well but if not, you may need to rethink the strategy. It is also important to determine where things went wrong; maybe you are targeting the wrong audience or using the wrong methods. For instance, targeting an anti-smoking campaign at minors will not yield any results. This is because they are barred from smoking by law and so a campaign in that direction will not change anything. It is sometimes very difficult to set out the aims of the campaign, but as time goes on, the picture becomes clearer so aspects can be adjusted to fit.
Social marketing success makes society better. For example, a success in the seatbelt campaign will lead to the reduction in fatalities in road accidents, thus saving a lot of lives. In recent times, social marketing has become more effective online that anywhere else. Campaign leaders can have forums online where members can contribute their ideas on the issues and help sensitize other people. Online methods deliver messages faster than print and electronic media.
For more information on Social Marketing, please visit my blog at http://www.annettapowellonline.com. See you there!
Your Professional Success Coach
SOCIAL NETWORKING SOFTWARE ONE OF THE BEST 2017 YouTube
SOCIAL NETWORKING SOFTWARE ONE OF THE BEST 2017 YouTube