Everything for you
How To Run Facebook Ads For Video Views
As you continue to follow me on my journey as an Affiliate Marketer & Social Media Entrepreneur, books have played a huge role in my life. One mentor told me back in 2010, “Personal Development Comes Before The Fortune”. Those words of wisdom changed my life forever. Books & Audio books are a must for every entrepreneur. Learn from those who succeeded before you and READ! FREE AMAZON AUDIBLE http://amzn.to/2DRho33 FREE Facebook Ads Training http://bit.ly/FBAcademyWebinar FREE Webinar – How To Make 7 Figures With Email Marketing http://bit.ly/FreeDigitalBootcamp FREE DOTCOMSecrets Book http://bit.ly/FREEbookDotComSecrets FREE 30 DAY TRIAL – GETRESPONSE EMAIL AUTORESPONDER http://bit.ly/GetResponse30DayTrial There’s a new software that’s taking over the internet and it’s called ClickFunnels! If you’re selling a product or service online, this is literally a game changer and all you need to crush it online. FREE 14 day trial http://bit.ly/Free14DayClickFunnelsTrial Lets connect! Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/davidcantero3p Minds: https://www.minds.com/davidcantero3p Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/davidcantero3p Dont’t Forget To Subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0w3… How To Post Your Amazon Affiliate Links On Facebook, social media marketing for real estate agents, social media marketing, Shopify, eCommerce, affiliate marketing, Network Marketing, how to start an online business, davidcantero3p, Powur https://youtu.be/2PWLqLcnacc
- Mining Online Data Across Social Networks
Why Social Media Is Better Than Traditional Advertising
Once as you create a Facebook account and set up your own page, this social networking site offers an amazing option of advertising through them, which reaches billions of potential customers for your business. Facebook for business is a widely used marketing strategy now for all sorts of products and services. Using your Facebook page and understanding the tips and tricks of how to advertise on Facebook and manage your promotions well, your business can reach new heights.
Facebook Ads are usually paid messages from businesses, similar to that we get from our friends and contacts and these message can include social context about friends. It is inferred that the people who like your page spend an average of 2 times more as your customers than people who are not connected to you in the network. You just need to choose the page you want to promote with your ad and under the ‘What would you like to do?’ session you can see;
• Get More Page Likes: You can reach people who are not connected to your page. You will be asked to design your ad by adding text and image and headlines.
• Promote Page Posts: You can promote a specific post, provided your increased reach and thereby increasing your chance of being placed in the news feed.
• Advanced Options: Here you can see all the bidding options at one place. You can choose your bidding options between CPM (Cost Per Mille) and CPC (Cost Per Thousand Impressions).
Tips on setting up an Ad
Getting the right audience: You should have a clear idea about your target group. Once after setting up your Facebook sponsored ads and sponsored stories, you have the option to choose the specific target audience for your ad. The estimated audience size shows the number of people your ad will reach based on your bid and budget. The option of selecting the geographic location, gender, and age also gives you an opportunity to pinpoint your target group and set a perfect ad plan.
Test Multiple Ads: Running different version of ads will help you to determine which one your target audience will respond more to. For an example, different images or graphics can be tested over the same customer group and see the responses to decide which version works the best. While multiple ads are being run in a campaign, Facebook’s featured option will automatically allocate more of your daily budget to the most regarded ads.
Now once you set up you ad, it is also very important to monitor the performance of your ads using the Ads Manager option. This will help you out in knowing the responses of the audience and plan the best way possible to spend your budget.
CIBUS Social – Interactive and incentivized social networking platform
Aims to deliver a choice driven marketplace by creating an incentivized platform for customers to directly provide feed backs and reviews to the manufacturers. It enables food connoisseurs and health specialists to collaborate and innovate on all related areas of interest. For more information visit http://www.cibus.world and join our telegram group https://t.me/cibus_world or livechat https://salesiq.zoho.com/signaturesupport.ls?widgetcode=fbe32b27ec19a61c403e16da6c1d72cd775534ca168bbce4409fa22e6832d604 or feel free to email us at: email@example.com White Paper : https://www.cibus.world/documents/ Twitter : https://twitter.com/cibusworld Facebook : https://facebook.com/cibus-1812771722347122/
- Top most social networking sites, company’s and their founders
Social Media in 15 Minutes a Day – Time Management with Free Tools
Thanks to the apperance of social media tools today, it is so easy to find the relevant, timely information about competitors. Many managers typically can get anecdotal competitive intelligence from tidbits they continually gain. These days, with the popular of many media tools, business owners should follow a more systematic approach that make it easier to learn the way other companies are carrying out.
Using the internet and social media simplifies competitive analysis for those who know how to use the tools effectively. It’s a little more than just Googling competitors. The goal should be profiling competitors to gain a better understanding of their background, financials, products, marketing, strategy and facilities.
It’s not feasible to get all this information in one visit on the web. While some facts may never appear in social media, with patience and research, many questions can still be answered. Social media sites are not silos of information; there is a great deal of intertwined info among sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs. It’s an unstructured exchange that will require searching and analysis.
Here are some quick ideas to get started:
1. Join blog discussions germane to the product area. Use blogcatalog.com to find people discussing issues and ideas relevant to the industry, service group or marketing niche. Reading these will provide a background of what’s important. Posting to these blogs is advised only if the contributor is ready to share and get some comments back! This is a step towards being known as an authority in the field. Another strategy is to learn which bloggers influence customers. Measure their influence by Googling them to see what else they are doing. It’s all about engagement, feedback and exchange. That just could lead to some direct business.
2. Search summize.com for data being announced in Twitter about products, companies, and industries. For example, one market researcher learned that his competitors were using Twitter to broadcast announcements to potential respondents, asking them to participate in a survey at the mall for $ 15/hour. This tool also helps with advanced searches about people, words, places, dates, attitudes, and retweets or tweets containing links.
3. LinkedIn.com facilitates a huge amount of competitive knowledge. Most people use LinkedIn to network and connect with other professionals. By digging deeper (and using the keyword, company or people search), users can find information on businesses and functions within companies, job listings, and join discussion groups. To get started, create a brief profile, including a picture to inspire trust, and start adding contacts. Here’s a tip – perform an advanced search and under company name select “Past not current”. This will give a read on the turnover rate and whether key people are leaving.
If this seems daunting, it’s not, just dedicate some time to “social media” activities, create a plan, start researching, and modify as needed based on which tools are working most effectively.
- Social Media & Online Marketing Tools
Zong free Internet without Blance All social Sites Open
Link Available https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hbcdQo5KeeGhPm1mt_3XIJGukj5dW3c_/view?usp=drivesdk